Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas to all ... and to all a good night


Can you believe it! It's Christmas Eve and I don't even feel like it's that time of year! For once, I was prepared and had things done in advance! For the heck of it, Chris and I went out to the mall yesterday to take a look at the chaos ... and I think we pretty much missed most of it by looking at the empty shelves! I wouldn't want to be on the shift of restocking shelves this week! Yikes, the retail stores sure have their work cut out for them. I heard on the news yesterday that there was an average of 14 Visa transactions per second!

Anyhow, I will post more pictures after our Christmas Eve day is complete ... we've got a full day ahead of us. We're looking forward to a nice breakfast prepared by Chef Zeeboy. Then off to White Rock for a fun filled day/night complete with Christmas carols and all! Casey and Chris are doing the smart thing right now and are still snoozing in bed trying to get all possible energy for the day! Me - I'm off to dry my hair.....

Merry Christmas! Make it a good one!

1 comment:

HET Z said...

Glad we got to see you guys on Christmas eve,even if it was a quick visit. Hope your having a great time at your parents and up in Hope.