Friday, February 9, 2007

Long time, no post


I know I know, it's been forever since I've done any updates. To say the least, things have been a little crazy. I don't know where the time goes, but I know we don't have much to spare. Both Chris and I have been working extra hours - especially Chris. He's now back at the mine and has a new view on the "old place". He learned lots of new skills with Tag - they were good to him and it was hard to tell them he was leaving. With his new-found skills, Chris had a great week! I can just see the boyish smile across his face when he called me on Monday! "Guess what ?!? I'm doing the job I've always wanted to do since I first started here 9 years ago!" Yes, he was happy and with those few months at Tag - the skills show! I am so proud.

No comments: