I know I know, it's been far too long. Life has been busy as we get closer to our wedding and we still are trying to work as many hours as we can. Chris and I are anxiously anticipating the next couple of months and know that it's going to be a whirl wind. When we get the chance, which isn't as often as we'd like, we sit together and snuggle up for a movie or go out for a nice walk. We've finally been able to enjoy some time outside and would like to think the snow is FINALLY finished and that Spring is here. The flowers are a nice punch of color and the trees are filling out. I love the way the mountains are coming alive in new shades of green. It's been enjoyable to take a moment and watch the Heaven's paint an incredible picture.
We've taken a few odd ball pics recently. For your browsing pleasure:
No comments:
Post a Comment